Delivery Challan under GST
Job Work Challan for GST
All India shipping
Average two or three days delivery
Common payment methods available
70 GSM paper thickness
11.9 kg ledger paper
Delivery challan under GST
Under GST in India, a job work challan is required to be used when goods are sent by a registered person to a job worker for processing, finishing, or manufacturing and then returned.
Get it today in newest format as GST law, from Bapuji Stati0nery Parel Shop. Monday to Saturday. 11 am to strictly 6 pm. Alternatively, order from this page, for express delivery
Carefully read till bottom for product details, and for links / photos of related products
To be maintained in hard copy compulsorily, as per GST
Contents of GST Delivery challan
A Job Work Delivery Challan typically contains the following details:
- Date of Challan and Date of transportation
- Serial Number of the challan – This is compulsory. It helps identify and easily refer to a challan.
- Name, address, and GSTIN of sender and receiver. In case the receiver is not registered, his place of business must be mentioned.
- Details of Goods such as HSN Code, Description, Quantity, Taxable Value, GST Rate, GST Amount broken up into CGST, IGST, SGST, and Cess.
- Signature of sender or authorized person of sender.
- Details of transportation such as mode and vehicle number.
Continue to read full to find related products, useful links..
There are various situations where you can use Delivery challan book for Job Work
Under GST in India, any registered person who sends goods for job work to a job worker is required to use a job work challan. This applies to any type of company or business, regardless of size or industry.
This includes all types of goods (except those goods specified in Schedule III of GST Act), regardless of whether they are sent by a manufacturer, trader, or service provider. It also applies regardless of whether the goods are sent by a small or large business, or whether the goods are sent within the same state or to another state.
The job worker also required to be registered under GST and it’s the responsibility of the principal to ensure that the job worker is registered with GST before sending the goods for job work.
Goods being supplied on approval
- Use for Goods being transported for job work
- Utilize for Products being transported for reason other than supply. Example: Transportation of goods from one warehouse to another warehouse of the supplier.
- Goods supply: Where the quantity of goods supplied is not known. Example: Supply of liquid gas, where quantity of supply from the place of supplier is not known at the time of supply.
- Transportation of goods in a semi-assembled state
Outer cover colour of the register book may be different
But the inner content is same as per the item’s protocol or rule
That’s not all…
From Brand Bapuji – Happy to serve you (since 1948)
Carefully read for details, and for photo-links of related products below…
P.S : Bapuji Stationery Mart provides Register account book,
And also Form, Abstract and Book for Acts and Laws
with Office and School Stationery, Notebooks, Long notebooks
Use search option on this Page to find item
Need it to be delivered from Bapuji Stationery (since 1948)? Use add to cart on this page
Alternatively, place order by whatsapp too (same as call number below)
All India shipping available
Get it in average delivery time of two days.
You can use common payment modes like Google Pay, PayTm, NEFT, Cards, UPI etc
If any difficulty to place order, use call link above
Important links: After carefully reading above detail, check the links below for clear idea..
To see full list of register books, click here
Get bigger picture at Homepage
Require delivery road challan? Check here
See other compliance forms and statutory register books to be maintained under GST here
Check this product at Amazon
If any doubt about Delivery Challan Under GST
Please inquire about the product so that you get the product as per your requirement
If in spite of reading above information any question, Call now for quick inquiry
Use magnifying glass tool on photo to zoom into product format details